Step by Step instructions after the jump!
Sweet Potato Fries and Spicy Mayo
Fry Ingredients:
- 3-4 large sweet potatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- paprika
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- chill powder
- a pinch of salt
(all spices to taste!)
Mayo Ingredients (adapted from PaleOMG)
- 1 large egg
- 2/3 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon
- 1 teaspoon chili sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon of pre-minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1. Preheat your oven to 450F.
2. Cut your sweet potatoes into matchsticks. Once sliced, put them in a glass bowl.
3. Add oil and your spices, and mix!
4. Place fries on foil with a little bit of cooking spray or oil. Spread them out well so they will be crispy. Bake for 15-18 minutes, I accidentally left mine in for 20! After about 10 minutes I flipped them, but I should have taken them out earlier. But you should just watch them carefully so they don't burn.
5. Put all of the mayo ingredients in a bowl.
6. Use an immersion blender, and blend this sucker until it's white in colour! Doesn't take much. I like to put it in the fridge for a while so it stiffens up a bit and isn't too liquidy. Perhaps 20 minutes? I would store this only for 5 days in the fridge.






0 comments:
Post a Comment