If I'm looking to put a meal quickly together and if I have some beef in the fridge, hamburgers are one of those really quick and easy dinners. And it's one of those things I make that every time it's slightly different. The recipe below is going just to be a base of what I do, and you can always throw additional things into the mix! Whether that be vegetables, or different sauces/spices (like dijon mustard, or a bit of Worcester sauce!)
Also I have my super secret way of getting a pretty round burger too...
Basic Hamburger
Ingredients:- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup rice "breadcrumbs" (gluten-free)
- Seasonings of your choice (I usually put in onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, italian seasonings)
- a splash of liquid smoke if you want that smokey flavour
Directions:
1. Find a circular ziplock lid. I'm not kidding. Here's an example.
3. Line ziplock lid with plastic wrap. Take a ball of your meat mixture, and flatten it out in the ziplock lid. That's how it gets it's shape.
4. Heat up your frying pan to about medium/high heat. Fry on both sides, roughly 3-4 minutes each side depending on how fat your hamburger is!


0 comments:
Post a Comment