Monday, 28 July 2014

Strawberry & Blueberry Smoothie

I'm on a smoothie kick - I just realized my last post was a smoothie too. I find that making fruit smoothies are a fun way for me to feel like I'm eating a treat that I shouldn't be (or at least not as often).

Speaking of sweet treats, I'm pretty excited to go to Dutch Dreams to experience their magical, magical, ice cream later on this week. IIFYM all the way. I'm a firm believer in food enjoyment. In addition to exercise of course.

This smoothie makes enough for 4 people, or two people with seconds and almost thirds. So you can slim it down as necessary. In choosing not to kill my husband, I used real milk - substitute for other milk if you'd like.

Stawberry & Blueberry Smoothie

Ingredients
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 4 ice cubes
- 1 1/2 Tblsp 100% peanut butter
- Flax seeds


Directions
1. Add everything to blender
2. Blend
3. Consume

0 comments:

Post a Comment