Who knew a new job would absolutely exhaust me?
Anyway, new recipes are coming later this week - I am looking forward to some new posts on here - and as you should be too.
The CrossFit Open got started 4 weeks ago and I have to say each week I've impressed myself. Every workout I've done has hit either a personal record of some sort or a new ability that I wasn't able to do (or never tried to do) before. It has been incredibly exciting period of time for me and a lot of growth too! I also got my first pull-up, so that's very, very exciting. In this time, I've PR'd my Snatch, managed to do 41 toe-to-bars, rowed for the first time, Deadlifted 155 lbs more than I ever have before...it's been exciting and I am going to be very excited to post more soon!
0 comments:
Post a Comment