I wanted to share that I've joined Working Against Gravity's "Eat What You Want, Lift What You Want" Team.
This is coming from the quest I've set upon myself to find the right and manageable diet for myself, based on my needs. There's definitely an accountability aspect that came with joining the team and I'm looking forward to the support I'm going to be receiving for figuring out my nutrition. My hope is that I can also be a good role model at the end of this to show that you can eat what you want, and lift the way you want. I'll get started this Friday/Saturday officially, but already I'm impressed with the service I'm getting.
So basically I continue my training with CrossFit Vortex, and I work with Team WAG on my nutrition making adjustments as we go. I feel that this will enforce better and healthier changes in my daily routine, especially when it comes down to preparing lunch the night before. I know a big fault of mine is definitely not preparing the right food at home for lunch while I'm at work. I'm looking forward to this newer challenge of eating and preparing food to accomplish my fitness and overall health goals.
I'm looking at my new way of a nutrition of somewhat of a mash-up between Paleo and whatever I want (providing I'm meeting my macros). As in, I'm staying away from wheat products. Starches will be in my diet, but reduced. Refined sugar, will try to avoid it - but won't feel that terrible if I have something sugary - as long as it fits my macros. This will require measuring so we will see how it goes!
0 comments:
Post a Comment