Friday, 10 January 2014

Paleo Challenge WOD: Day 2

Kristi was right calling this one a "doozy". It was. Also lucky me, I was the only 7am'er to show today.

Paleo Testing WOD - Day 2 at Crossfit Vortex

WOD
10 AMRAP: Ladder (3, 6, 9, 12 etc...):

Wall Ball (20/14)
Burpee Over Bar

Rest 2 minutes

2 AMRAP:

Clean and Jerk (155/105)

My performance:
15 plus 4 Wall Balls (12lbs)
6 rounds of Clean and Jerk (65lbs)


Today I opted to go with the lighter ball. My reasoning behind this is due to my strong dislike for Wall Balls, and it is something I do want to get better at. I wanted to see whether or not physically I could do as many unbroken WBs as possible. I've struggled with them before and I wasn't sure if it was a mental or physical game. So my goal was to do 9 WBs in a row. I definitely shocked myself when I completed 15 WBs without taking a break.

Also, it's much harder to C&Js when you have literally exerted yourself to exhaustion!

0 comments:

Post a Comment